This customer pager is the number 1 choice for restaurants and fast food outlets.
Avoid crowds and long queues and improve customer service thanks to our queue managers, offering exceptional site coverage and durability.
How can you manage queues more efficiently?
- Hand over the guest pagers to customers after ordering or asking for a table.
- Customers will then be free to walk away or wait at a table, giving them freedom to move around.
- When their order or table is ready, the waiter will call the corresponding pager.
- The device will beep, vibrate or flash a light to warn them that it is their turn and they should go back to the restaurant or counter.
BENEFITS OF QUEUE MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS
- Avoid crowds
- Increase customer satisfaction
- Turn your tables faster
- Increased turnover
- Avoid long queues, noise and shouting
- Improve productivity and quality of service
- Reduce costs
Table location systems
Through a discreet and efficient geolocation system, customers can be located accurately and quickly, and their order can be delivered directly to their table.
Geolocation technology offers many operational advantages for businesses.
It enables staff to locate and alert customers, increasing speed of service and customer satisfaction.
How our Table Location System works
- Give a pager to the customer.
- The customer decides where to sit and places the pager on a locator card.
- Your staff will know where the customer or guest is located to deliver their order.
BENEFITS OF TABLE LOCATION
- Locate customers quickly
- Reduce queues, waiting times and crowds
- Less running around looking for peopleand shouting
- Improve the speed and management of your orders