Quickly alert of any incidents by pushing a button.
Activate a silent alarm or an indicator light to alert staff, draw attention to a workstation, or call security.
How our push buttons work
- Place the push button in the desired area.
- The worker will press the button when assistance is required or to alert others.
- Security personnel will be alerted on a watch or display.
BENEFITS OF USING PUSH BUTTONS
- Enable instant and remote communication
- Faster speed of service
- Increase security
- Reduce waiting time
Notify employees quickly and discreetly when there is a security alert. Discreet and silent alerts by vibration.
Through a transmitter, an instant alert can be sent to notify staff, with a number code for a coordinated response.
Improve the safety of your team and provide a rapid response.
Alert your staff as quickly as possible
- Employees will wear a pager attached to their belts or in their pocket.
- By pressing the code on the transmitter, security personnel will receive a discreet notification.
- Staff will check the code and act accordingly.
BENEFITS OF STAFF PAGING SYSTEMS
- Discreetly send an instant alert when needed
- Improve response times
- Improve security at the touch of a button
- Efficient staff coordination with the use of codes